Welcome To The Staffordshire Mental Health Information Resource
|The website is designed to provide information and contact details about local organisations and projects within Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent where you can look for advice and support.
The website could help if you:
Finding information on this website is simple - click on the category of you choice and enter a postcode. The website should give you a list of services specific to your query.
- are experiencing mental distress (or know someone who is)
- have a concern regarding your mental health (or that of someone you know)
- are worried about debt or money
- are feeling lonely or isolated
- have concerns about unemployment
- have concerns about housing or accommodation
- you are feeling pressured or unsafe
- you are a carer
- you are working in Mental Health Services
- you have a general interest in mental wellbeing
We do our best to keep the information accurate and up to date. If you notice something that is not, please let us know by completing the 'Your Comments' form.